Saturday, December 6, 2008

ED Tech Week 6 Reflection

Wow!!! I cannot believe this Educational Technology class is a two credit course. I am still slogging my way through the assignments with no end in sight. I guess we should be pleased with the value we got for our money...I think we have done at least four if not six credits worth of work by the 15 hour per credit standard...just look at how much money we saved! I am nearly finished with week six finally but so sleep deprived and not wanting to wake my daughter to use her laptop since I don't have Office 2007 to finish the APA Paper assignement. i have watched all the tutorials and I do like the built in reference feature for formating papers I may have to upgrade for that alone.

I changed my mind this week about the educatoinal value of video games. I never would have thought I could embrace this two-dimensional technology and yet after our reading I do see the value in incorporating games to support and supplement the curriculum in moderation.

I also still need to post my ppt outline to some wikis and make a contribution to the discussion of plagerism. Not tonight though...my brother is in town for a belated Thanksgiving celebration so I got a very late start and I must be up to run the sound at our early church service tomorrow.

No comments: