Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ed Tech Week 5 Reflection

Week five finally gave me a chance to catch up in this course and in my classroom. I am enjoying the new applications I am learning in Ed Tech and look forward to using them in my classroom. For my PowerPoint presentation in this class I used some old pictures from a preschool production and incorporated a podcast voice over. I am really excited to try a variation of this with my Kindergarten students using their artwork, photos and voices to create a gift for their parents. One of our readings linked us to a free trial download that allows us to convert ppt to dvd. I plan to experiment with that next. Well, on to week six. Everything is falling into place and I also realized this week that this course is a week shorter than I thought it was so that is a blessing as well!

No comments: